Conway So Far

Shaka

As some of you may know, this is yet another attempt by me to stay active in the VHL, but this time I fee it's working. I'm earning usually around 8 or 9 TPE a week and I'm staying up to date on most things VHL. A lot of that is due to being active with the Toronto Legion, which I greatly appreciate. It's also been a blessing to be part of the Saskatoon Wild, who are incredibly active in their discord and very informative. With Conway, it's been a "constant dripping hollows a stone" approach. Earn some TPE here and there, raise him up. Try and be a useful backup. I think I could have had a shot to be a starter in the M this year, but I appreciated the chance to backup in Ottawa to continue to learn the ropes and not feel the pressure. My goal for Conway, as he's just a side-attraction to my goal to become a VHL GM one day, is to build him into a Team Captain backup G. Someone who can help a locker room, has high leadership lol and can win a game in backup duty when needed. It's all narrative with Conway and, so far, it's been holding my interest. So here's to several more months of this lol.

Edited by Shaka