Way too Early Predictions for Champions

Da_Berr

With just 20 games played for each team so far (except Davos), it still is way too early to start predictions for playoffs. But, I'm going to do it anyway since I need some way to fund my crippling TPE addiction. I believe Vancouver will win the championship this year.  HHH performs every year, and this season it's no different. That also applies to the rest of the stars and veterans on VAN. Freeman, Smitty, Gritty and others are all performing well so far into the season, each averaging at least 0.5 points per game. But after their admittedly star-studded front lines, their scoring drops off considerably. As such, this prediction is all going to be reliant on the youngsters in Vancouver. This last draft VAN was able to pick up a crop of promising young talent in Gino, Jungkok, and Su. Paired along with the solid prospect of Proto drafted in S71, VAN has a bright future ahead of them. If all four of them can develop by the playoffs, it will solve one of VANs biggest problems of depth scoring, and make them the cup favourites.