3 hits per game

jRuutu

Yesterday I played my 100th game in VHL! Cool little milestone, earlier this week I also reached the 300 hit mark in my career, I currently have 314 hits in those 100 games. That means on average I have hit 3 times per game. Not too bad, for the early parts of my career that is. I´m hoping to get that average number higher in the future, I don´t know how realistic it is, but if I would end my career with 5 hits per game, that would put a smile on my face.

In other news, I have tried to stop playing NHL on my PS4. Originally I thought playing the game would lead to an increase in hockey IQ among other things, but so far the results have not been there. Since I have spent so much time playing the game series over the last couple of years and have nothing to show for it - I´m going to try something else.

The coaches in Helsinki recommended sleeping more and perhaps showing up on time to the practice each morning, but I felt those to type suggestions are unrealistic, and only put more pressure on me. As an artist in the alternative playing styles, I need to be able to play without any pressure.