Lamb left off WJC rosters

dlamb

Dakota Lamb, a breakout rookie with the Miami Marauders, was sitting at home with his family. He was awaiting the selection of the World Junior teams.
1479018956_cut(2)(1)(1).jpg.1cd1da6ed0e0d7000317e90230675e82.jpg
“There’s no way” he thought to himself; “No way I don’t get selected to play.”

Then he saw the rosters begin to come out. Asia. World. Europe. USA. Canada.

Nothing.

His family re-assured him that he would be there next year, however, Lamb took this snub personally.

“I deserve to play there this year.” Said Lamb. “There is no ****ing reason that they don’t choose me. They obviously scouted our team. Congrats to my teammates who made it. They are all well deserved. But this just pisses me off. I’ve played my heart out. I deserve to be there.”

Lamb is 2nd in VHLM Rookie scoring this season with 19 goals and 28 assists for 47 points in 36 games. VHLM rookie status I have heard is controversial but should still not go unnoticed. Despite not having a super well-developed game, his impressive production still should have shown WJC GMs that he is more than capable of holding his own on the biggest stage of players his age.

Dakota’s father, Mark Lamb, is a former assistant coach for Team Canada.

“I feel for [Dakota], I really do. I would’ve loved to see my son play, especially because I never got to as a player. I was a late bloomer, so maybe it runs in the family. But I also understand. GMs want the safe picks. He seemed like a wildcard, even with his production. I wouldn’t want a loss to be on his shoulders. [Dakota] always has a shot next year.”

Dakota was really hoping that this would be his chance to prove to VHL teams that he is and should be considered an elite player in the VHLM. He is most disappointed about how it will affect his VHL draft stock.

“I see all these names in the draft, all getting the chance to prove themselves to the scouts here. And I can’t do anything about it. All I can do is sit on my ass at home while they play for a medal. It’s brutal, this feeling of missing out.”

Lamb does praise his teammates who made the WJC. Andre LeBastard, Bacon, and his close friend, Oh Sens.

“They all deserve to be there. I’ll definitely be cheering for Asia; I want to see them win gold.”

Another snub was Lamb’s teammate Kosmo Kramerev.

Kramerev is a defenseman, who is currently 7th in scoring among d-men in the VHLM (19 G, 36 A, 55P) and did not see his name on any of the rosters.

Despite it hurting, Lamb knows he must accept the fact he’s not there and focus on the season with Miami. The Marauders are still trying to make the playoffs in their inaugural season, currently sporting a 11-23-2 record. Lamb is going to do whatever he can to help them make the playoffs, and that includes ignoring the WJC.

“Yeah, good luck to my teammates, but I won’t be watching. That s*** is a mickey mouse organization.”

Lamb is still eligible for the WJC next year.

Go Marauders.

(529 words)

/s

Edited by dlamb
title

• dlamb changed the title to Lamb left off WJC rosters

You wanna talk about a Mickey Mouse organization @dlamb?!

image.png.de07d8c9dc1dd06dcaf5049283c22870.png

That Mickey Mouse organization is worth almost 200 BILLION DOLLARS and this one is going to win a ? at the S72 WJC... WITHOUT YOU!!!

2 minutes ago, dlamb said:

image.png.b313d835aecc85233c406d72fb68e5dc.png

@bigAL Just taking a page out of the great one's book ;)

image.thumb.png.336005aa837adc133489c916107a0529.png

The Greatest Ones only get one shot at the WJC. You gotta make it count.

Oh, and if you you're feeling Great and think you can can put up numbers like that
in the VHLM - 17 points in 6 games - you can be on the first line of Team Canada.

?? Fer shure! ?

See ya in the stands, kids ✌️

To be fair, the faceless dizney corp has an army of lawyers and engages in strong arm tactics to ensure they get what they want.  

They swallow up huge amounts of content and they force you to pay through the nose for it. Not one of the most ethical companies in the world, either.

walt dizney would be aghast, if he were alive today. 

I think the real issue is why can Goofy talk but not Pluto.