10 goals

jRuutu

The news of league expansion has put a fire behind Helsinki winger Jim Bob, he scored two goals against New York last night. Those two goals mean that we now evidence that Bob has scored at least two goals in one game at some point during his career.

Bob looked visibly delighted after the game:

Scoring a couple of goals make any player happy. We did not win the game, so I´m bit bummed about that, but when moving forward these goals will provide a much-needed confidence boost. Every player around the league heard the news about expansion and expansion draft, if you want to be on the protected list you need to start playing well. That is what I´m planning on doing, I´m aiming to play well and showing the management in Helsinki that I´m a player that should be protected from the expansion draft.

Hoping that is enough, but sometimes these things are not all about who is the better player, and who is not.

Nothing against the new teams and locations, but I like Helsinki as a team and as a city, so potentially having to move is not something I´m looking forward to right now.