The new VHLM Commish Sonnet.

I have fallen out of touch since the league really expanded thanks to Beavis an the blue team growing this league. Well i used to know more members now alot of high ranking people i have no idea about. I decided to land on new VHLM commish Sonnet. Who is in for a tough task as it seems everyone really loved Bana, and there was even a go dark day apparently by the VHLM GMs.

Sonnet i have no talked to like ever, but he has had a good accent he has been a GM in the league an now holds a position of power. Honestly i do not think he needs to do much, the league is in good shape he just needs to keep ontop of GMs. As GMs really are the back bone of both leagues. Allowing GMs to slack off or go MIA is very negative to the league as these are usually the first people aiding the fresh blood and a GM who does not do his job can lead to members walking away from the league. 

Sonnet himself joined the league in August of 2018 which means he came in around the time i got lost in the league due to outside complications in life. Well i was around i was not the most active person ever. Which means im not exactly sure all the jobs he has held in the league. Outside of GM and now commish, but from the announcement thread outside of hating on firing Bana it appears Sonnet himself is a very liked member. Ill be curious to see what he brings to the league as Bana has done good and for so long many wonder if he can keep course or keep growing the league. Im cheering for him not to screw things up, but i think the leagues in a position that it is very hard to mess up an really hurt the league anymore. 

His first player ever to grace the league is Alexander Pepper, who if i remember the conversation is he is a fringe HOFer who may or may not be a HOF guy will come up to how people feel about the member likely. Pepper himself seemed to have had one very elite season in 66 where he took home the Goalie of the year, Playoff MVP, and the cup itself. He also won in juniors goalie of the year. His career record is 302-169-40 with a 917sv% 2.59GAA and 30 shut outs. He was drafted 10th overall by the Titans an in a rare feat played his entire career with them. 

His current player is Robin Winter who is in the middle of his rookie season. Just sitting under half a point per game with 11goals, 13 assists for 24 points in 50 games. Winter was drafted 11th overall in the VHLM and 2nd overall in the VHL. He looks like a promising player with already 430+ TPE in his rookie season. Time will tell if Winter can have similar or more success than his goalie. However Sonnet seems determined to make him the best he possibly can.

Sonnet appears to be a very important an active member of this league. Hopefully he can keep the momentum and when he burns out know to step away versus try to carry on as it can hurt the league.