Hextall talks expansion

ROOKIE745

Recently the league announced a 4 team expansion for next season, all four teams join for Season 73 and of course with expansion means teams will have to protect a limited number of players on the their roster. The 4 new teams are Los Angeles Stars, Chicago Phoenix, London United and the Warsaw Predators. We reached out to Hextall on some of his thoughts on the new teams.

Hextall: I think it's great that the VHL is expanding, getting more players into the league is awesome and more fans in Europe get to enjoy the sport in person. London United and Warsaw Predators we're both great choices in name and location, I do quite like the logo for the team in Warsaw. For the new North American teams, they once again made good choices, good to see a team in California and the Windy city, lots of hockey history there. Chicago also gets my vote for having the best logo out of the 4 new teams, and in some weird way I can't help but also see the Legion logo to. 

We asked Hextall that if he wasn't protected and was to be chosen by one of new teams what one he would like to be drafted by.

Hextall: Well I'd like to stay in North America and that Chicago logo is fantastic so I'd say the windy city.

Lastly we asked if Hextall thinks he'll be protected on the Legion roster.

Hextall: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gasps for air* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha *gasps for more air* ahh......... oh wait your Serious let me laugh even harder HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thank you for that.....Hextall. I think we'll skip this question if there's ever another expansion.

(word count: 278)

Edited by ROOKIE745