Short interview with Seabass

Seabass

Interviewer: Hello viewers! As you've just seen just now, the Prague Phantoms have just gone through another brutal defeat, this time the end score is a 4-2 defeat at the hands of the Moscow Menace.Tell me how is your team feeling after two bad losses against two other European teams?

Seabass: Well obviously we're not too happy about it. We have to be winning those games against competing teams if we're going to manage to make the playoffs this year. With every one of those games we lose our odds get lower. We got to do better against those teams. 

Interviewer: In Davos your team's penalties cost you the game right from the get go, do you have anything to mention on the subject?

Seabass: Well I'm just repeating myself here, our dumb penalties have been costing us games since our inaugural season. Sadly in all those years we still haven't been able to learn from that and be better disciplined out there. I'm more frustrated with myself as I'm one of the bigger offenders and I'm not some young guy anymore, I'm a veteran player here and I have to be leading by example before I can expect the younger guys to follow suit. This all his to start with me 

Interviewer: In Davos your team only scored the one goal, in Moscow you scored just the two, would you say that your team's offense has gone dry?

Seabass: I wouldn't say that. Our offense was chugging along just fine before these two games and tonight in Moscow we outshot the Menace 40 to 25. Sometimes it has something to do with tough puck luck, bounces have not going our way at all.

Interviewer: One last question, do you think the team will make the playoffs this year?

Seabass: Yes we will. We're not doing too good in the standings right now but I'm confident we can make up some ground on other European teams after the trade deadline. We've got to believe.

Edited by Seabass