More Kamenov Interview

BigTittySmitty

Remember I wrote this way back when... but was unable to put it out the way I wanted...

ESPN.mx - So, how did @Motzaburgerreact when all of a sudden when Malmo shocked the league and announced your name 8th overall in the draft?

Kamenov - Well, that is kind of a loaded question. As someone who has praised Motza for what he has done for my career so far in the VHLM helping me get better and hopefully potentially return. Any GM first on draft day is always proud of their prospects getting drafted no matter where they get slotted in the draft. So, naturally he was excited just like my team mates.... then we was disappointed. That is because of VHLM draft that he was hoping I would kind of sneak in to one of his later picks which is why you have seen him pick up a bunch of extra picks this year to buy in. He wants to reunite the team and he felt if he added more talent and reunited the band. We could win a championship here. With the recent league paper work that we did, I think he was hoping none of the other Minors General Managers would realize who I am and skip me in the draft until his next pick. He knows I would love to return to Mexico as I served as one of the three alternate captains of the team. Maybe if I get to go back I can be captain if the team thinks I am worthy of said honor.