Lee Xin - RW Mississauga Hounds

2 hours ago, Tate said:

Review:

To start off with I really enjoy the choice of render, it's a great action shot and what you've done in making it the focal point of the graphic really makes it pop and stand out. I also quite like the effect of movement you've added to it, it gives the graphic a slight more edge to it and makes me feel like this photo was taken mid-wrist shot. I think the choice of font is great and making it so that it is over a faded out logo was a top notch choice. I also really enjoy what you do with logo swaps, it's seamless and looks authentic. The only thing I would suggest is doing a bit more with the background- now don't get me wrong, it's fine how it is, but I think a bit more could be done to so that it is not completely white/faded out. I mean it's the ice and it works, but it dominants a lot of the graphic so it makes it a bit bland and the colors are not as rich. But overall, solid work!

7.5/10

Thank you for the feedback! I appreciate the compliments and the background work suggestion. I definitely draw a blank when it comes to background work. I tend to opt for the ice/stands in the background to make the renders seem more realistic. I have been looking at other's sigs and they have very intricate backgrounds which I plan to try my hand at coming up with soon. I think I have obtained a pretty firm grasp on the Jersey Swaps and backgrounds are next.

Thanks again!