Jeffrenomitsu The Third Junior Career Review

Jeffie43

Jeffrenomitsu The Third was born in south east asia, on a small island called Singapore. Now I know you guys are all wondering how the fuck I started playing hockey in a country thats pretty much always 30 degrees (Celsius, if you use fahrenheit I don't know you) and is approximately 50 kilometers wide. But I assure you it was only the beginning of his wild story.

Jeffrenomitsu The Third is the son of Apollo Hackett, famed long time defenseman for the Riga Reign. His mother was an extremely talented gymnast who eventually had her career cut short due to injuries. Throughout his childhood, he would often be seen running around while training for track or playing soccer with his friends. However shortly after his 12th birthday, Jeffrenomitsu would discover some old tapes from his fathers past hockey games. Amazed and intrigued by the foreign sport he begged his parents to visit Canada, the land of hockey in order to eventually watch a game live. It was there that he would fall in love with the idea of becoming a hockey player in Canada. He saw all the outdoor rinks everywhere and the passion everyone all over the country had for the sport. Toronto and Mississauga never failed to sell tickets no matter the record and there were always people wearing hockey jerseys all over, always repping and supporting their favorite players. But above all, Jeffrenomitsu The Third absolutely fell in love with poutine. The thick gravy, the crispy fries and the greasy cheese curds absolutely sold him from day 1 and for someone who loved their food, Canada's national food did not disappoint.

Eventually, Jeffrenomitsu would move to Canada just in time for his senior year of High School. Thankfully he was physically gifted with a 6 foot frame and his track history helped him become an instant impact player on the ice. His father, Apollo Hackett had also helped get him upto speed on the game of hockey by getting him to review classic VHL and VHLM games and also helped him become skilled with the stick by helping him develop his shot and puckhandling skill. All of this had paid dividends immediately as he quickly took his local hockey league by storm. Right off the bat he immediately led his team, the Oakville Geckos to a championship with an incredible 90 points in 60 games, where he showed a nose for the goal with 50 goals.