Luke Thornton and Onde Sandstrom - Seperated cousins

ThePerfectNut

The VHLM draft ended and the swedish cousins knows for sure that they will not be playing on the same team for the first time in there lives.

They returned to Sweden briefly to officially say good bye to there parents and there little town. After landing in the Arizona airport, it was time for them to be separated for good for the next upcoming season. Luke Thornton was drafted by Miami while Onde Sandstrom has been drafted by Las Vegas, the team that signed us at the end of the last season.

They will need to learn how to play without each other for now. Who will be the better player at the end of the season, who will lift up the Founder's cup with there bare hands and will they get drafted in the upcoming S74 draft, which has been there dream ever since that moment. 

Luke Thornton: Miami is such an amazing place to live. The beach is so awesome and the culture of this place is quite amazing. It will tough to not be in the same room as Sandy, but I am really excited to play with this team. Sandy is a bit older and stronger than me so he will probably have a really good season + I do believe he will be a leader on his team, but I think my team is more talented. We got a decent goalie in Bacon, our top 4 defensive pairings are really working hard and our Forward core is just stack. I'm specifically excited to play alongside of Patrick Laine because he has a great touch of finishing. I have a lot of mentors in this team since they all have one full season of the VHLM experience in there skates and I don't really got any peers from my draft class, but the coach is still giving me a lot of chances to prove my skills early on. I am currently on the second line forward core already, the guy that will make the second line PP work with my passing abilities and I can show of my defensive qualities on the second line PK. To finish, I hope that I don't disappoint the coach and that this team will help me towards my two goals this season.

1) Lifting up the founder's cup for Miami

2) Becoming a lottery pick in the upcoming S74 draft class since people are underrating me right now