Glass Excited to be in Ottawa

AW13

17 picks had gone by in the Season 73 VHLM Dispersal Draft and there was still a big name out there waiting to be called and nobody knew what would happen next but the announcers stepped up and said, "With the 18th overall pick int he Season 73 VHLM Dispersal Draft, the Ottawa Lynx select Right Winger Lexi Glass." Some teams were disappointed that they were not able to get Glass who looks to be one of the premier wingers even in a deep class of them but thought that maybe she would slip a little more past 18. Glass was drafted by the Lynx 18th overall and was the 9th winger taken in the draft. Ottawa's 18th overall pick was also their 5th pick of the draft having selected center Alec Volchenkov, left winger S Kuchar, defenseman Jiggly Gumballs, and defenseman Jackson Philliefan before taking the talented right winger out of Estonia. Currently, Glass is the highest rated right winger on the team and continued growth could see her as a front line option on the right side which could mean a lot of scoring for the top line of Ottawa. The team had one of the better drafts that nobody is talking about and all the players mentioned, along with glass in addition to some of the later round steals such as Lee Xin could end up making Ottawa a definite playoff team!

"I am very excited to be here. I can't wait to play for these great fans and gel with this team. I had no idea where I would go but thank you to Ottawa management for taking a chance on me!"