A Week with HJK #1

Dtayl

Hi all, 

Han Jae-kuk here! I’ve decided to start a weekly chat where I detail some interesting things that happen to me, and of course talk a little about the team! Feel free to give some topics you’d like to hear me discuss in the future in the comments! This week I’m gonna keep it light and fun, let's talk about the time I introduced the team to my favorite drink...Soju! During a team trip to Canada we stopped in Toronto so we took a trip to Koreatown. While there I ordered a round of soju for the squad and turns out no one had ever had it before! So naturally I ordered a bottle of every flavor available. The guys we’re drinking it like water, saying it tasted like juice, I tried to warn them that it would sneak up on them but they didn’t listen of course. Needless to say after a few hours of drinking I was the only one who was standing (because I paced myself lol). I remember Pietro @okifenoki stood up to go to the bathroom and the next second, boom, he was flat on the ground! Anyway, if you’ve never had soju before I encourage you to give it a try! Just remember to pace yourself hehe. 

A quick word on the games this week, amazing feeling being back on the ice! We had a real nice game against Mexico City, an overall great team performance. We kinda fell asleep against vegas, not gonna happen again! We’re in it to win it this year. 

See ya next week, 

Han Jae-kuk