Kevin Malone, Halifax are Frustrated

eaglesfan036

Every game for Halifax seems like the same story. They get outshot by an average of 1 million to 5, and even if Malone plays the rare great game they still give up at least 5 goals. In an unfortunate turn of events, Kevin Malone was traded away from Minnesota (an actual decent team) to Halifax, a basement dweller. The shot totals of the Halifax Minnesota games have been ridiculously one sided, and extra insult to injury for Malone. There is a bright spot ahead though. If Malone remains in the VHLM next season, apparently Halifax is supposed to turn into the next big thing with lots of lottery draft picks and such. Perhaps next season Malone and Halifax can get out of the basement and stop playing fortnite on the xbox 360 and making TikToks

As always at the end of these I must tell you a reason why Victor is the best. He makes hall of fame players like I make juicy farts after taco bell. Very much expected and when you don't have farts that probably means something worse is coming. 

9 minutes ago, flyersfan1453 said:

Why would you want to spend an extra season of your career in the minors?

As a rookie goalie I would only start 8 games in the majors as a backup and get pooped on.

I will be doing whichever one makes more sense tpe wise. Staying in the minors earns me more from practice facility and fantasy zone and achievement tracker. If I am able to stay at the cap (250 at start of next season I will just stay down in minors again because there's not much reason to be in the majors as a low tpe goalie 

3 hours ago, eaglesfan036 said:

As a rookie goalie I would only start 8 games in the majors as a backup and get pooped on.

I will be doing whichever one makes more sense tpe wise. Staying in the minors earns me more from practice facility and fantasy zone and achievement tracker. If I am able to stay at the cap (250 at start of next season I will just stay down in minors again because there's not much reason to be in the majors as a low tpe goalie 

No more achievement tracker, now its VHL graduation bonus. You only get it once.