9 and the finals

jRuutu

These playoffs have been a great experience, I was not sure what to expect even though Helsinki played a really strong regular season, playoffs are playoffs, after all, anything and everything can happen. To much of my delight - Helsinki has made it to the finals! That is great stuff, who we play against should be figured out in the next few days, Calgary is leading Seattle 3-1, so they are looking the most likely opponent, but Seattle is a top team with a lot of history of winning lately, so everything is still possible. Meanwhile, I'm already looking forward to getting out there and playing some finals hockey for the first time in my VHL career.

If I take a moment to think about my performance in these playoffs, I don't know what happened but I have been scoring like one of those players who knows how to score goals. In the 11 playoff games so far I have 9 goals! For comparison, I scored ´only´ 21 goals in 72 regular-season games. Good times so far, hopefully I can score few more goals in the finals and help the Titans to win the whole thing, that would be an awesome ending to an awesome season.