Back At It Again?

OscarTheSwagDude

So uhh, new month, new time for some Affliate Checks. So I think the draft is coming up but since I kinda joined a bit late to where I'm meant to join I'll be drafted late or not drafted at all but too any GM's who are reading this (if anyone), I'll be earning 6 TPE a week and if there is PC questions I'll answer them as well for some more so I guess you could call me a draft steal if drafted late but I'll more than likely have an average award less career but as long as I'm a role player and can help people win, I guess that's fine by me. I ain't gonna lie that took my like one minute to write and i'm nearly done lol but yeah as I wrap this up and this will be the last time you hear from me till next month. I tried looking at Kate's stats before and as a team Mexico sucked but looking at Kate's stats for the amount of games this played I actually was kinda happy by the way she played. Anyways looks like I'm finally out but good luck to the other draftees and I'll be intrested to see where I go if I go anywhere, good bye boys .

Edited by OscarTheSwagDude