Hurry up Draft!

fonziGG

I'm mostly excited for the VHL Draft so I can know which organization will take me. I've been patiently waiting for a while now, heck it's been such an itch. A few teams have reached out at interviewed me which is always exciting. I've always enjoyed the process, last time out I was drafted by Malmo Nighthawks and spent 90% of my career there and I'm hoping to continue to be the best goalie in their franchise history. This time around, depending on who drafts me I may not go the full career length with one organization. I guess, it really depends on what happens in the career ahead. I'm hoping that an organization sweeps me off my feet potentially.

Plus, I feel like Onde is going to be a strong performer in the VHL as opposed to the VHLM. Deservedly so anyways, he's a freak physically speaking. I can see him immediately going in for the Boulet if he really asserts himself within the league. Might take him a year or two to get there but it's definitely possible. This season, in the VHLM, Onde averaged 115 hits, 36 goals and 67 points. He was also a tank on the PP and I think he's going to be a defensive monster in the future considering he had 6 shorties this season as well.