Gucci: Scout me and I'll give you cookies.

frescoelmo

Atlanta, GA – Not long after claiming to be worse than most first-generation players, Gucci took the next logical step and indicted himself for fraud as a VHL player.  He is now claiming to be the worst re-create player in the upcoming VHLM Dispersal Draft.

"I get it, everyone loves me (It's Gucci), people want me to join their team.  Great locker room presence, always available to help and contribute, what isn't there that I can do?" Its mentioned to a few reporters before walking into a club.  "But let's be honest, if I'm going to do any talking, it's going to be in the studio...  not on the ice."

Its went further a day later to a small gathering outside the locker room.  "I'm lucky to get a three year mandatory contract from the team that drafts me, whenever it is.  I have the Victory Hockey League to thank for that.  You can bet any team that scouts me will probably laugh at my overall makeup as a player.  Yes, I have an amazing wardrobe, but that gets me nowhere when the sweater is on."

"To be honest, any team that scouts me from hereon out earns my trust and will probably get another look when I become a free agent...  assuming I don't reach the VHLM cap <ITS HAPPENED BEFORE>."

It's a completely reasonable comment overall, coming from a projected third or fourth round pick who is mild-mannered, mature and reasonable with his expectations.  Realistically, there's probably no chance that Its Gucci even starts on the VHLM team he is drafted to play for.  That's reasonable given that Gucci didn't sign with a team late last season, foregoing the opportunity to play for a championship in order to travel to Australia for fun.