Ryan Ryker signs with Bulls

Jayrad28

The newest member of the Jayrad Player agency, Ryan Ryker, has signed a 1 year VHLM entry level deal with the Houston Bulls. 

It came as a surprise to a lot of GM’s, and Houston’s GM and The agency were relatively unfamiliar with eachother, but still managed to reach a deal. But there may have been some underlying factors besides the team itself that persuaded Ryker to choose Houston.

“Honestly at first I was gonna sign with Sam Diego. It was really close, but The Bulls GM made a terrific pitch, and I have a lot of extended family from Houston I never see, and I love the city. There’s really a lot of different factors that kinda led me to Houston, it was a hard choice but I still think I made the right one. The guys I play with are great characters and terrific teammates, so even tho it’s hard to be competitive, we’re still out there having fun”

Houston has only 5 legit Roster players right now, so Ryker is maxing out ice time and is alright at 3 goals and 1 assist in his 4 games played, a decent start to his young career. He’s currently enrolled for the s75 draft and is currently ranked 20th, but he will likely quickly rise in the rankings, as he has just become eligible.”