Kelley Power

Nordin

Okay this may be a bit worded but here it goes

Hey goes in new here I won’t be active on website much except for claims and stuff but on discord you can message me at Nordin#6819

After that note, hey you guys can call me Nordin and I want to tell you why I chose my player name and number.

My player is Kelley Power, he is an Irish forward from the area around Waterford, Ireland (near Cork). My grandma’s (on my dad’s side) family hails from Waterford, Ireland. They were the Power(s) and they were the Irish Clan that rules the area for hundreds of years. I’m very proud of that heritage and one day I hope to visit there at the family reunions where people from all over the world attend. 

Well my family moved here because of Oliver Cromwell cracking down on Ireland after they supported King James (who was excited by Cromwell). The “punishment” was fierce and brutal. And most Irish clans were forced to give up power. My ancestors lost their land and titles which would prompt them to come to the colonies in the americas in the coming years where at least three of them would serve in the American Revolution for the Unites States. So that’s where I got the idea for the last name, as for the first name it’s another Irish clan name and also a common Anglo-Irish First name so it didn’t take me much time to think of the first name.

I will be wearing number #98 for a similar reason noted above.
In 1798, the Irish people (influenced by both the American and French Revolutions) revolted against the British crown. They failed and many fled to the United States.

my number 98 is a tribute to that

On a side note, most Irish Immigrants came over to the US around 1653 (Cromwell Suppression), 1798 (Irish Revolution of 1798), and 1845 (the Irish Great Potato Famine of 1845). Just a fun fact lol.

My player render will be Brian Lawton since only three players in NHL history have worn 98. So I only had 3 options between Brian Lawton, Jesse Puljujarvi, and Mikhail Sergachev. 

So I didn’t have many options lol.

Anyway I hope that wasn’t too long of an Explanation but I wanted to show you guys I chose everything specifically and   It want just random lol.

Interesting backstory, you explained so much I feel like I know ya. Should take a look at career tasks because you could easily do them.. Not too wordy at all, if anything it's perfect for my eyes/brain, just enough text plus you stayed on topic the whole time. Excellent job my fellow Ace :)

11 hours ago, ZP16 said:

Interesting backstory, you explained so much I feel like I know ya. Should take a look at career tasks because you could easily do them.. Not too wordy at all, if anything it's perfect for my eyes/brain, just enough text plus you stayed on topic the whole time. Excellent job my fellow Ace :)

Thanks man I appreciate it lol, just wanted to show my proud Irish heritage lol