It's been an exciting week or so

Blazzer

The week has been awesome and crazy. I was having my semester break last week so I was free to be on the VHL forum and discord anytime I wanted. There were a couple of interesting things that happened to Lee Xin and Blazzer. 

The draft saw Lee end up in the big leagues, playing for the Chicago Phoenix. He is still over a point per game and is 3rd among rookies in points. In his first vhl game, he recorded a hat trick, a great way to start the season. Lee is now playing on a line with Christian Mingle and Squirrely dan. Lee also has a fellow teammate from his time in Ottawa, S. Kuchar. He is still stuck at 250tpe but I'm sure he'll be back soon. 

A new face, Blazzer recently joined Yukon, holding a management role. She is now the AGM of the minor league team. Blazzer has been fitting in nicely and her job currently doesn't call for much to do. She was tasked with choosing the leadership team of the club and also sending out waiver offers to free agents of the league.

I like my job. I've been wanting this for a while now so I'm glad that I can do this.