Jigg's Struggling to Find His Rhythm

JigglyGumballs

cut1.thumb.jpg.6f2eed5a389d030ec7eda71382bb0d52.jpg

Los Angeles, CA - Having 8 VHL games already been played, LA Stars defenseman and VHL Rookie Jiggly Gumballs is struggling to find his game in the VHL level. Having only 2 assists on the season so far, it appears that Gumballs hasn't seen much production despite being named one of the assistant captains for this season. Discipline has also been a problem for the young defender as he's on a penalty per game pace with 16 penalty minutes.

"I think it is a bit frustrating that offensively, I'm not where I kinda want to be in. The VHL is a whole new level and I think I'm still trying to adjust to this league. For now, I don't think it's a concern to me for now. I do wanna focus on my own end of the ice first and I think I've done decent at that so far. Of course, this is just a start for now, and there's still a  lot to improve. I'm still on my ELC afterall, so I think there's still a lot of time to work on my game as a whole. It's honestly a huge, huge honor to have the A as a VHL rookie, shows that the team, and management has faith in me. So all I have to do is live up to that."

Despite the lack of offensive production, Gumballs has been fine on his own end with 18 hits and 16 shots blocked. His +/- rating is 0 but LA currently 12th in league standings. Anyhow, Gumballs has only seen a small taste of what the VHL has to offer. It won't be till a while until Gumballs can show whether or not he's improving.

(284 Words)