All-UK Dream Team

Bayley

Well, for the theme week, it is to come up with the Dream team. How about we look at my ALL UK dream team. Now, these are people who listed UK as their birthplace in the portal. We will look at any and all players to make my decision, so let's do it!

STARTING LINEUP

Starting at Center... PODRICK CAST!! 

The easiest pick of the bunch was going to Podrick Cast. Cast played in 576 games during his VHL tenure accounting for 846 points, 379 of those points being goals. He played for Moscow in his final 2 seasons while spending most of his career in Riga. This guy had an amazing 289 +/- and had multiple trophies including 2 Scotty Campbell Trophies. This guy would make an amazing fit to the ALL-UK team. 

Starting at Left Wing... PHIL MARLEAU!!

How about someone who is not retired yet? Phil Marleau would be taking up the left wing for Cast. During Marleau's career so far with Riga and Malmo, he has played 548 games and accounting for 399 points. He has scored 156 goals and has a +27. I really love what he would do with Cast, I think they'd make a fun line to see on the ice. 

Starting at Right Wing... UHTRED!!

Starting on the right wing is another guy who is currently playing for the Seattle Bears and having a really nice season. It is Uhtred. He is only in his 4th season in Seattle, already scoring 222 points in 259 games. This would be the youngin on the squad, but I really think could be a great player and complete the line. 

Starting at Defense... JOSEPH MCWOLF!!

This may have been the second easiest guy to name to the squad. McWolf is a phenomenal defenseman who accounted for 547 points during his career of 576 games. He spread his time across the league playing mostly for New York, but also saw some time in Malmo as well as Riga. I think he would be an amazing fit to the team, we are starting off the defenseman right. 

Starting at Defense... LANCE FLOWERS!!

McWolf's partner will be none other than Lance Flowers. He has not completed his VHL career yet, playing for the DC Dragons currently. He has played 475 games in his career thus far, having 371 points and a +32. I really think this guy could add a ton of value to the squad. Flowers has also won the Jake Wylde Trophy twice in his Career. We would love to see this pairing, it would be cool to see. 

Starting in goal ... FINN DAVISON!!

In goal, we are going to be looking at Finn Davison. I think this may be a controversial pick, but this guy played 487 VHL games having a record of 230-198 with a 2.54 GAA and a .920 Save Percentage. He is not quite a Hall of Famer (sadly), but I think he would be good enough to play with this team. I really think this guy could beat a lot of countries that would want to have him on their team.