Where the F did Elsby go ??

Spence King

Elsby's off grid out of nowhere , what the fudge ? for real ? Elsby himself was unable to respond to any interviews over the past two weeks and went completely ghost on point tasks. This may sound like something that means nothing , however , to Elsby this means everything. WIth my commitment to the Helsinki Titans Organization, My coaches and teammates as well as the whole country of Suomi this was a major struggle for Elsby with depression and anxiety worrying about not only his Titans brother but his second family with Dmax in Philadelphia. My dedication and love for my players in philadelphia is an eternal burning flame and want to be there for each and every one of them and most of all my partner and boss who gave me this opportunity LEGENDARY Dmax himself.... So the story is Elsby (IRL) AKA User Spence King AKA Myself have been on a road trip across canada from Ontario to British Columbia and have had no real acces to the internet as i am tenting the whole way lol I will still be tenting and on the road until atleast the 16th , however i will be having more of a reliable source of internet and should be able increase if not get back to my full productivity and activity not only as a player, but AGM and Scout as well.