Ola

Jubo

Review: (top)

Im going to review both of these separately since they’re separate images. I really like in the top one having everything in grayscale besides the player. It really emphasizes the focal point being the player. The only complaint is the amount of empty space here. One suggestion could be cropping out the two players on the sides and increasing the font size. Other than that I really like this and it looks very clean. 9/10

Review: (bottom)

This rendition of this graphic I personally is the stronger of the two. I like how you kept the majority of the background grayscale but sort of sectioned it off the same way as the player is tilting. The biggest reason why I feel it’s better is the two suggestions for the first one you’ve fixed on this one. The empty space is utilized well complementing the image along with the increased font size. The  only downside is because of the flashy background it pulls the main focal point off of the player a bit but I feel overall it adds more than it takes away so it’s a good change. Great job! 10/10