Anigbogu Discusses Playoff Run

ngine4

The Toronto Legion are set to face the Vancouver Wolves in a game 7 later this week - a game that will send one team to the finals, and the other home. The stakes are high, but before the season ends for either team we were able to catch up with Legion rookie Anigbogu and discuss what he's learned this season observing the pros preform at the highest level.

"It really is incredible, and I think a lot of that is because of how fresh this all is to me. I didn't expect to ever get drafted, let alone called up to the professional league. To know I'm now one game away from the finals, it just makes me so grateful for the opportunity I've been given. It's also helped me learn a ton about how the best operate. These guys, the starters, the vets - they put in so much work. When we were 2-9 they still cared themselves with confidence. Now, flip the script and we're a top team in the playoffs, yet they still only talk about what's left to finish. Basically, it's no time for feeling sorry up here, but it's also no time for settling on anything but a ring too."