Heartbroken Kvothe looks back on the season and ahead to the future

DangerGolding

"Yeah of course it's tough going out of the playoffs, any self respecting player would be crushed no matter how it happens, but I'm trying to focus on the positives right now. The teams showed unparalleled drive and grit to dig ourselves out of a 3-0 deficit and force a game 7. We can hold our head ups high even if that game 7 didn't go out way in the end, the result is key of course but the journey and experience gained last longer than one season. They guys heading up the VHL will have boosted their stock and have that crucial playoff experience.

Personally I'm disappointed I couldn't contribute as much as I wanted to, I had ample opportunity to score and make difference but I couldn't get it done, chalk it up to a lack of experience. I can promise that it won't happen again.

In regard to the future, well I guess we'll see. Lots of teams out there with a lot of picks, I'd like to think that I'm a solid lock for a top 7 or so pick in the dispersal draft even being younger than a lot of guy available on the board. I've showed that I've got the drive to improve as much as anyone else out there and teams should recognise that. A return to Vegas would be nice so I'd be lying if my fingers weren't crossed a little bit for that. Getting on a good team to compete next year is a key goal and I want to show my potential to all the VHL teams keeping an eye on me for the 76 draft. Onwards and upwards I say.