End of the season

Anthony Suzuki

Wow! That is the first thing I wanted to tell you all.

Also, shoutout to Miami for winning the Founders Cup, congrats guys!

Just amazing. Our season (Ottawa Lynx) may have been cut short but that was an amazing first season.

Learned a lot of things. Met new people who are just all so kind.

Well let us now talk about the playoffs for the Ottawa Lynx. It was a fun experience, and I am so glad to be part of this special team. We may have not won the series, but we sure did open the eyes of all the haters that doubted us along the way. We surprised many. We were so close to winning that series and to move on to the second round but all I have retained from this experience is only positive.

I wanted to speak on my first ever playoff game in the VHLM. I was not too nervous but once the puck dropped, I knew this was not a child’s game. This is where the big boys come and play. Every shift I gave it my all. Every shift was just so rough on my body and that’s what you play for anyways! Putting my body out for my teammates and giving it my all and trying to get that big W for the boys. Game 1 against Yukon, second period, and there it is… I score my first ever VHLM goal ever and it comes in my first playoff game. That indeed took of the monkey of my back because I did not score a single goal the entire season. It was a struggle for me, but my teammates always believed in me and I want to thank them a lot for all the positive conversations we have had. So, thank you a lot boys you know who you are ?. We lost a heartbreaker in game 7. But for me personally I think I played a solid game during the whole series. So, I finished with 2 goals (who can believe it haha), one assist for 3 points. Finished with a +/- of -1, 8 shots on net, so over a shot per game which I need to do more. 10 penalty minutes, that is what caught my eye, I will admit I played very aggressive and that costed the team a bit with all the penalties, because during the season I found myself very disciplined with only 18 penalty minutes in 28 games. Ended up with 4 hits and 2 shots blocked. So, those we are my stats for my first ever playoff. May not be the best you have ever seen but for me it is a step in the right direction.

To finish of this article, I am very pumped to being drafted into a VHL team and continue my journey. I have gotten interest and that is just amazing! Very hyped at the draft and I will be wearing my lucky suit for that special night.

Review: As someone who can relate to the draft hype, I also think it's pretty exciting . Credit to Miami for knocking the Aces out, I'm not salty at all(not). Some nice content, maybe space out some of the paragraphs and use some subtitles

8/10

Always feels nice to see others having a good time :D

Glad you had a entertaining first season and hopefully you'll have more coming. Long road ahead to get those HOF spots ;)

Always enjoy this type of content however your formatting could use some work, I'm not sure how you decided where to start your paragraphs but grouping together your thoughts may make it easier to read. Don't forget the usage of headers, underlining, bolding and coloring to add to your format. Plenty of time to work out those kinks as you progress through your career though. Don't forget that adding a graphic or picture here and there can also add to the eye candy for your reader.

7/10

Hey,

I too am a very new VHLer/VHLM-er and just finished my season with the Philadelphia Reapers. We might not have made the playoffs this year but I absolutely agree with you, I had a blast the entire way. I was completely blown away with how great the VHL is and how it took me so long to find a sim league like this. Regardless of missing the playoffs I can't wait to get my first full season under my belt. 

I really liked reading this but some spacing would have made this post that much catchier and a little bit easier to read. Adding a picture below of your player would have been great too!

8/10