Deadline was a couple seconds ago

McWolf

Deadline was a couple seconds ago, well for me anyways. It's now Monday EST, and that means I can write an early .com article for the week that started mere seconds ago.

Depreciation happened today, and with that, Hornet officially made it to 7th on the current TPA list. I recall around 5 or 6 players were depreciated, but have enough banked to get back over him, but overall it means he should be among the league's elite now. If the performance could match that TPA, it would be purty nice, cause apart from a solid rookie season - by S72 rookie standards that is - Hornet has been a steaming hot pile of garbage crap. Yes.

Now this season will probably be my last of applying and building. I guess I should be able to cap over 1,000 TPA, which is a level I'd love to keep for last 4 seasons of his career. I actually never reached 1,000 TPA before. The 3 months I took off during McWolf's career killed all hopes of this. He was in low-to-mid 800's for most of his career, but he still simmed like a god. Second ballot HOFer and all. Never before has anyone bragged about being a second ballot HOFer, but there's a first time for everything, you know.