Onde Sandstrom - Offseason Update

fonziGG

I spend the majority of offseason partying with teammates, friends and family from a huge championship. I was speaking with Brock about continuing this Vancouver legacy especially with him retiring after this championship. He was telling me to keep my head high and that I need to continue being respectful and hardworking in order to take more minutes. Thats been the plan all along, to continue forcing the hand of the coaching staff. It made me feel like I'm capable of making great decisions in this incredibly demanding career. I know I had a very disappointing season last year in terms of statistics but I understood my role and what was needed for this team to gain confidence throughout games. Next season, I expect my role changes slightly. I plan to continue being that player but also being able to put myself in positions to score. 

Once all the partying stopped, it was straight back to work. I've lifted heavier weights, skated more on the ice then I ever have in an offseason. I got a hockey coach to kick skills in the ass. My personal trainer has been working on my physical ability and I've never been so healthy in my life. I've hired a nutritionist and brought in a cryo chamber just to continue my development. I was watching the "The Last Dance" and I saw how much effort MJ put into his craft. It's time I put the same, if not more into mine.

Lets get it Wolves!