A quick review of Vancouver's picks

fyrefly

So I have some free time, so I figured I'd look at some of Vancouver's draft picks this year

Round 2, 23rd overall: Sheldon Juniper @fyrefly

Hey, it's me! I think it's kind of scary being the first pick for a team, just because of the pressure. Anyway, the Wolves seem like a quality organization, so I'm looking forward to joining them. Juniper will provide some scoring for sure, and defensively sound play as well.

Round 2, 30th overall: Jakob Sosa, @TMGSosa

One of the picks I'm pretty excited about. Sosa has been a guy you can rely on to be more than a clicker, as he actually got 22 TPE last week. His stats were okay for Mexico with a 4th line role last season, but with 72 TPE in scoring, we can expect some points this year.

Round 3, 35th overall: Michael Schmitdt @Kmatt

Schmitdt is another guy who is more than a clicker, getting more than the usual 6 TPE per week. I think he has some promise, he got 18 TPE next week so I'm pretty impressed so far. His 74 scoring will definitely translate into some goals this season for the Rush

Round 3, 44th overall: Louis Louchard @Jérémy Louchard

Yet another guy who's more than a clicker, Beav really rocked this draft. Louchard is a very new member of the site and his TPE has been promising so far. From my understanding, he currently does not have a VHLM team(?) but I'm sure some team will realize and sign him.