Lifting

jRuutu

Currently working on getting the strength to 95, if and when I'm able to get to that number I should be close to what the Seattle and VHL fans call ''Prime-Beaviss'' - level. I'm not sure what that means exactly, but I like the sound of it. After the 95 strength comes the banking of TPE. I'm once again close to being an old man, depreciation comes to visit after this ongoing season for the first time.

I was thinking of trying to fight the first hit but decided not to. Saving my money for further depreciation hits is a better idea. I have saved a solid amount of money already to fight depreciation, I should have well over 20 million in the bank next season, so if everything goes well I should be able to play on a high level during the last couple of seasons of my VHL career.

Some have been asking if I will keep on playing after my VHL career is over. Playing in Europe could be fun, but if I'm honest, my body is pretty worn out at this point already. I can only imagine what my body will feel like after a few more years of hitting everything that moves. I'm open to it of course, but right now, I think it's unlikely that I will play in Europe.