Malone Records First Career Win, Shutout, London Undefeated

eaglesfan036

Through 3 games so far this season London is 3-0, thanks largely to a great team effort. Outside of one high scoring game against Malmo, the other 2 games were 1 goal and 0 goals given up, which is a testament to both Malone and the fact that London has the league's best defense. Considering this is Malone's rookie year, he could not ask for a better situation to be put into. Malone has not received much attention in the VHL and VHLM as he was a later round pick in both, but so far he is proving that @McWolf made a steal in selecting him, which is an ironic twist considering the fiasco with mocking Gritty in the 2nd round behind Da Trifecta. Also just to keep bragging Malone won VHLM MVP and best goalie, so he is entering the pros from a great place.

As is tradition, I will talk about Victor. This time it is not about how great he is. I asked him many seasons ago to draft me to be Moscow's next goalie, and instead he decided to recreate as a goalie and neglect me. He is going to rue that decision when Malone shuts down Moscow in a big moment. I still love Moscow though and wish those guys the best.