Weekly Review

Kmatt

Weekly Standing Review

Well, It is time we go over the weekly standings and game review, also we can call it the weekly analysis. First, We will go over the VHLM minor standings. So, In first place is Yukon Rush, 4 Wins, 0 losses, and they are doing real good for the start of the season! They have a +10 Goal difference, which is the best in the league. Except for the reapers who have a +14. The Yukon Rush are looking very good to start the season, and this is also the regular season so it is a big deal, maybe the Yukon Rush will be looking at a championship this season hopefully! The Yukon Rush stand with very good lines that are really clicking, all though the 2nd game each day screwed up, like most of the players did not get the time we put down. Now lets look over the Yukon Rush roster and how they are doing! For there left wings, they have, Bernov, Juniper, Fairchild, Derek and Yakelovesky. Some of these players are new to the league and are still trying to get their attributes up! Now for right wing they have, Kagan, and Schmitd, Just two right wings for now, all though we are moving some players around so they are playing in different positions. Michael is my player and he is doing really good with 4 games played, 3 goals and 4 assists for a total of 7 points! Now for the centers, they have some really good centers! The centers that play for Yukon are Allen, Pacheco and Kahn, all very skilled centers that are the big reasons why Yukon is taking home some good Wins! Now for the insane defense that has been getting some good takeaways and passing it up to our forwards for some good breakouts and goals are, Redmarsh, Pickle, Nullet, Schultz, Samuelsson, and Pee E. The defense played a big part in the journey of making the playoffs last season and I have some beliefs that they will again. And for the goalie that made beautiful saves for the last 4 Games, Kloxified! Now the new Assistant manager, fromtheinside has been helping the team alot this season, and he is a serious manager that is here to win, not to fool around. Now, Last season the Reapers were amongst one of the worst teams in the entire league, but this season, they are bouncing back?? I know it is just 4 games in but, the Reapers are doing really good despite the performance last season! Now, I believe that the Reapers have the same management from last season, so maybe they stepped up to get a good roster and get some good dubs this season! The Reapers I think also have 2 brand new goalies. The goalies have been a huge reason why they have been winning, There starting goalie has a point eight save percentage with a 3 goals against average, pretty good, just lower the goals against average and you will be considered amongst the best!