London

Nordin

Well ever since getting drafted by the London Knights in the 3rd Round, I’ve enjoyed being in their discord. They are a great group of guys and I appreciate their activity and everything. It’s nice to join a team that’s relatively new in the league as I’ll be able to help them build into a contender over the next few years and all. So I can’t wait to see where it all goes.

As for Las Vegas , things are off to a rough start but I think we will turn it around before long as we have plenty of room to grow and all. I’m just so hyped for the rest of the season honestly. I am confident we will be right back where we were last year. And on the brink of hoisting a cup. That’s our goal right now and I’m almost certain we will match those expectations and (hopefully) the team continues down that path for many years to come.

Anyway, here’s wishing success to both teams that took risks on me being a part of their future for the next few years.

thank you to Las Vegas and Spartan for taking me in the VHLM draft and thank you to McWolf and The London Knights for taking me in the VHL draft as well

thank you to anyone who took the time to read this and I wish everyone luck on the rest of their season (unless of course it’s against us).