Random rambling from the resident florida man.

NickSunderbruch

So ever since the fourth reich took down my article earlier this week, I've been thinking about how to make a fun interactive article, without breaking any federal laws. So why don't I talk about my favorite person, me. So I'm going to tell you all why this late second round pick should've went first overall in the season 74 entry draft. In this essay I will explain why Nicholas Sunderbruch is the greatest player to ever grace the VHL mathematically. So without further ado lets get this article off the ground and into your empty minds. 

I have to admit, Nicholas isn't doing exactly as well as I expected at this point in the week. I honestly expected to have 15 goals but I have merely 3 goals, and one assist. But lets be real, assists are just stolen goals, kind of like every MOBA in the world an assist is just a kill or score that was stolen from you. So we can round up my goal total to 4, which is pretty awesome since we've only played 6 games as of writing this article. But all kidding aside, for a second round pick last season this isn't too bad, I'm actually happy with the progress I'm making with Toronto. Peace has done a good job keeping me excited to play. I think that the stats I'm putting up is reflective of that fact. 

I've really started to grow partial to the Legion discord locker room, I really appreciate how open everyone is, and hell we have some amazing prospects that are active in there. As of now, and for the future I see myself staying with Toronto unless they see a trade that could benefit them for the better. And as of right now I feel as though the VHL is a home I can go to when I get off of work and just blow off steam by reading forum posts. This article was going to just be me essentially shitting on the mods and admins for deleting my post earlier, but like I get why they did it and no hard feelings to them, it just devolved into me ranting about how great this community is and how glad I am to be apart of it. However I doubt I ever get nominated for any awards now because I made an article on how to make REDACTED

Regardless of how my career plays out at the hands of the STHS, I feel like the time I've already spent here has been invaluable. And I'm glad I met the people here that I did, and if any of you need someone for a podcast, even if I've already done a PT for the week I'm more than willing to fill in and give you all some quality content filled with dry humor and self deprecation. Anyways y'all stay icy, and have a wonderful night. I hear my dad coming home from the bar, so I'm going to grab my helmet and jock strap. Stay blessed, Seacrest out. 

511 words.

I like the effort to include statistics and the Intriguing intro made me want to continue reading, haven't seen your name in a bit so it was good to get a rundown on how things are doing now :) Fun read! 9/10