Demotion - Statement from Justin Lose

youloser1337

After being sent down to the second line for the Mexico City Kings, we got a statement from Justin Lose. This was a few hours after the news hit the media.

"Obviously being sent down to the second line after starting the season on the first line is tough on you mentally. I was told that I wasn't producing as they hoped and they wanted to do something new. Luckily my new line mate is John Callahan Jr who I played with on the Philadelphia Reapers. Hopefully this revived chemistry will prove to the Kings organization that I do belong here and also to the Riga Reign that they didn't waste a draft pick on me. There is a lot of pressure for me to produce, but I have a feeling that things will work out in due time."

At the time of this recording, Lose has found his groove again and is now a point a game pace with 5 goals - 9 assists for 14 points in 14 games. This has created a spark for Lose and I think the gamble payed off for the Kings.

3 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

Interesting. Callahan was another player who was on my radar for the end of the 2nd/early 3rd round pick. Toronto got a good draftee on their hands.

In my opinion he was a steal in the VHLM draft. I hope that his success translates well in the VHL too!