Reflections of Isau (2)

Eynhallow

Recently I was reflecting on the Philadelphia Reapers and their season so far.  They started off as though they would sweep the league, but cooled off a bit.  A record of 22 wins 4 losses and 1 overtime loss for a total of 45 points still isn’t that bad.  At the time of my recording my thoughts, the Reapers are in second place overall. 2 points behind the Mexico City Kings, but with a game in hand.  Having been a King for part of last season, I have to give them a big shout out for their success thus far.

It appears that the Reapers are relying heavily on their number one line of McLaren, Bouchard and Marimoto.  Addy McLaren is leading the scoring parade with 49 points and an impressive 109 hits.  He is followed closely by Robert Bouchard with 47 points and Darius Marimoto with 43 points.  With three players approaching 30 points, the defense corp is certainly contributing to the team’s success.  The real question here is whether or not this trend can carry the Reapers to a first place finish and a deep playoff run, or will they require more output from their other forward lines.  Time will tell.

203 words