The Kamkar Twins' weekly sparring. (Prologue)

Parriyah9374

Javad and Bahram Kamkar, also known as The Kamkar Twins have been proving their worth as a solid backbone as Defensemen for the Halifax 21st. But what if I told you, Hockey isn't the only thing they're good at?

In addition to Hockey, The Kamkar twins have martial arts experience under their belt. Bahram is a superb kickboxer while his brother, Javad is more of a complete fighter with Boxing, Muay Thai, Wrestling and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in his arsenal, making him a jack of all trades but a master of none.

This is one of the main things that makes their opposition afraid of getting in a scuffle with the twins, as they have a lot of fighting experience and take pleasure beating up opposing players if it means striking fear into their hearts. After each VHLM games the twins take part of, first they take a short break and once they're back home, they go to the private gym inside their house. which has workout equipment, heavy bags, mitts and even a boxing ring to spar in. Once they finish their workout, the two get in the ring with protective headgear and swing for the fences with the intention of hurting each other.

The spar is usually even skill-wise and can go either way, with either Javad getting dropped or Bahram getting dropped. So far, no one really knows how each sparring session goes. No one else, other than me.

Starting next week, I will be recording and commentating what happens when the two spar. I can't guarantee blood splattering and teeth being knocked out, but I can guarantee a fun, intense and entertaining fight between these two gentlemen.

Stay Tuned.