(S76) RW - Micah Mathis, TPE: 72

Mxgic

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

My name is DoktorFunk and I'm the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Whether you have experience with these type of leagues or not, I'd like to formally welcome you to the Victory Hockey League! I want you on the ice as soon as possible, and that's what I'm here to offer you! I want YOU to be on the LYNX!

We need star players, and I can offer you PLENTY OF ICE TIME FOR THIS WHOLE SEASON! We also have a first-class training staff to help you improve and become an All-Star! Let me know, as I want you on our team IMMEDIATELY! 

If you accept my offer, quote this post and say "I'm hitting the Lynx!"

Best wishes

On 12/5/2020 at 3:24 AM, Mxgic said:

Player Information

Username: Mxgic

Player Name: Micah Mathis

Recruited From: Other (Discord)

Position: RW

Height: 77 in.

Weight: 141 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hi there Micah, I'm Riley, the Co-gm of the Halifax 21st. We would love to have you on the team and we can offer you top 6 minutes. If you are interested in joining our team please quote this message and reply with 'BOAT GANG'.

YsZVHwQ.png

Welcome to the VHL @Mxgic!

My name is Cole, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'd like to offer you a slot on our roster! Outside of our top line we're looking at all new players, so you can expect a lot of minutes if you earn well! We aren't looking for the Cup this season unfortunately, we just don't have the pieces, but you'll get loads of experience to bring with you for next season and if we really work for it we might even see the playoffs. So come join the pack! If the Hounds sound right for you, quote this offer and say "Accept"!