38 games

KnightRiley

With thirty-eight games into the season Gee isn't doing the best with 5 goals and 11 assist on the score sheet. Judging from last season where he started off hot at the start of s74 Gee has been struggling to help out the team not only offensively but defensively as well, becoming a liability in both ends has taken a toll on his mentality and is heavily effecting his game and confidence. He's been more aggressive this season already almost catching up to the 28 penalty minutes form last season with 21 this season, beating hits with 34 compared to the 26. A -12 so far into the season isn't good and Gee needs to wake up and start helping out the team more if he wants the team to improve and allow his own game to grow. Coaches have been going over past games with Gee to get him out of his stump and with the encouragement from team mates he is hopeful to get out of this slump and start picking it up midway into the season. " these games have started to effect mentally and it shows in my game, my game has dropped and I cant get into the groove to be able up to my team mates level and to the level I should be at, I'll have to worker harder to improve myself and the team play."