New York’s prospect little review

Prout

So this article won’t be big I have some other things I need to get out and this one was never touched and again I should finish them all but anyways.

New York Americans are struggling again this season with the changes of first overall which this team could use. But a top pick will help a lot for sure but maybe some people don’t quite see how this team may be next season. 

Having @thadthrasher will honestly be great in LR and just overall a fun user. Thad knows how I feel about him and he’s going to be solid between the pipes. Having myself as a Defencemen with Chicken Wing (who’s looking to be a solid pairing) we’ll both look to help Thad and be a great presence to the club. Having Brain Strong Jr and Rhyex Entertainment upfront looks absolutely great but having a top prospect that’ll be a higher selection could really be used as there’s also other users on the team. It’ll be a fun season either way and I’m looking forward to being apart of this club and seeing how the future pans out. 

With some struggles yet to come I truly have a good feeling here and that management will continue to look to improve and get this team on a winning side of things and look to contend with this new group coming in. 

Thad will need to continue to improve as we continue to look to build off this new core and will struggle vs some teams I have no doubt he’ll do a great job like he does with sales. Cowboy Prout will eat pucks as much as he can also if that’ll make him feel better which I sure hope it does