Im back hoes

coochiman

I've been on vacation for the past couple weeks and haven't been able to look at VHL stuff that much so imma react to all the shit I've missed while I've been gone. First off, my player is not dogshit anymore, this dude somehow managed to force his fat ass over a point a game while I've been gone. I guess this means pass first players work? My team also aint to bad, second place in the harder western conference is pretty lit ngl, especially when you consider that our roster isn't that deep. Also I saw Luke Thornton got banned for plagiarism or something and I'm not the least bit surprised. Aaaaaaannnnnnd probably the funniest thing I've come across is that Emi Rune wants to be traded for some unknown reason. My only guess is that someone in the LR said sum shit that offended this dude. And lastly, there is a chess tournament that i missed................................. fuck.

i did not come to play with you hos GIF

3 minutes ago, coochiman said:

offended this dude.

her

3 minutes ago, coochiman said:

And lastly, there is a chess tournament that i missed................................. fuck.

lol you're playing chess too? we may as well a create the Riga chess championship at this rate emote.png