A little bit of draft hype

Gally

@Ledge_and_Dairy just came out with the first mock draft of the year, and I'm proud to say that Lenny Sanderson is an honorable mention! Mock drafts are great for me, because they give me something to work for and to keep me updating as much as possible. As for Sanderson's play this season, I'm not sure what to think. 11 points in 37 games isn't terrible for a rookie playing behind the stars of the team, but looking at the stats of some of the guys ahead of me on that mock draft, I know that 11 points definitely could be better. However, compared to some other, higher TPE players ahead of me on the mock, Sanderson's point totals are respectable. Either way, I'll be hoping and working for more goals and points. My build seems okay, although not perfect like the leading scorers of the league, but good enough to net me some points. 

Now looking at the standings, the Wild are doing pretty good, actually. We're barely hanging on to second place in the Western conference, with San Diego and Las Vegas beating down our back door. We have some big guns in Steve Eso and Florent Vericel, and a lot of good supporting players. I think if we make a smart pickup or two we could make a run for the cup.

225 words