Sweet home Toronto

Steve

This week I am going to focus on my player and team. John Merrick has been playing really well all season long. I credit that to having excellent team mates and a GM that is doing what he can for the future of the team. Merrick has been near the top of the league in points and with a lot of luck in the final games, could actually be the top scorer. Building off a solid season last year, Merrick continues to improve in the areas needed to be a good center. Looking at the team, we have tons of talent. We have some defensemen that will be solid in the near future and the forwards, well, we are in the top group in offense so that part of the team is running like a well oiled machine. I see nothing but good things for Toronto. Great team spirit and the desire to succeed. Even though we are missing the big show this season, as of now we are positive in or goals for and against. This highlights the effort our youth has been putting in to make themselves and the team a true championship contender in the upcoming seasons. Good to be in Toronto. I would easily pick this team if I were a rookie wanting to play and be a part of something special.

Safe holidays to all.