5 games to go

jRuutu

The ongoing regular season is almost over. Seattle Bears has five more games left. Unfortunately, those games do not have as much meaning as they could have as Seattle has secured a place in the playoffs, but that does not mean The Bears will coast it. The coaching staff will look for tactical ideas for playoffs and the players perhaps are interested in reaching some personal milestones. One of the players who has something to play for is Seattle winger Jim Bob. In 67 games Bob has managed to collect decent 182 penalty minutes. That is a career-high number.

Bob has reportedly made it known that he wants to reach 200 penalty minutes this season. After scoring two goals against L.A, Bob gave us a quick comment:

''Scoring goals is fun and everything, but when do they give me a penalty for something? It's like the refs are not even watching me, I guess I have to start hitting players that do not have the puck to get into the box.''

A comment like that would normally be in poor taste, but it is hard to not cheer for a player like Bob, he plays the game like it should be played - with heart.