Griff Mackenzie joins the Wild!

HoneyBadger25

Since he announced that he was joining the VHL, Griffin "Griff" Mackenzie endured two long days of nothing appearing in his inbox. But thankfully, about two minutes ago, a miracle happened. @Doomsday, the GM of the Saskatoon Wild, who has been on top of the free agent frenzy this year. The Wild themselves look promising, posting a record good enough for 3rd in the western conference. 

Mackenzie was interviewed by a VHLM reporter shortly after he brought pen to paper(virtually):

Reporter: Griff, you have officially signed with the Saskatoon Wild! How do you feel?

Griff Mackenzie: It feels great. Finally signing has been a relief, and it looks like I joined a really great team.

Reporter: You'll probably be playing on the 4th line, not getting very many minutes in the playoffs. 

Mackenzie: I don't really care right now. All I see in this situation is that I get to play, on a playoff contender no less. It'll be great just to be in the locker room getting to know guys

Reporter: Well, good luck, son!

Mackenzie: Thanks.

After meeting with Dooms, Mackenzie accepted all the terms of the contract and selected '25' as his jersey number, a tribute to his previous playing days. Soon to come: more backstory on Mackenzie, and hopefully a successful playoff run for this season's Saskatoon Wild. 

Glad to have you! I'd much rather you get a shot at being on a team, even with limited playing time, than sitting at home and missing out on this experience. Hope STHS cooperates with me and gets you some decent playing time!