TPE II Talks Extended Stay in Minors

Goliathus

"I have to be honest here, I don't think I will have to stay down for so long when I first came into the league, but this shit turned out to be much harder than I originally thought. I was humbled and distraught by the whole experience if I can be very honest with myself, and you all. I laughed about the previous T.P.E. who had the same name as me for joining the league for only a few seasons in the minors and then just gone, cut and out of the league. I thought I would be much better and I was so wrong. This was the toughest ice hockey league for a reason and I was simply not prepared mentally and physically to compete with the big dogs. Like fuck me, I am so many seasons in, completely losing counts right now, and I just get smashed by younger and better players every season."

"But I am not going to give up though. I will fight till my last breath and stay in the league as long as I can. Maybe I will go up, maybe I won't, but I will be fighting for my life's goal. I have a lot of respects to the not-so-successful people who stay hard to chase their dreams. There's no shame in not being the ultimate best, but you gotta be able to face yourself and tell yourself that you have no regret. If I am a role player, I will be a role player. For now, I am just looking to play hard everyday and improve more and more before my body decline too much for me to not be compatible with this level anymore."