Nick is back

NickSunderbruch

I know you're asking yourself, how is Nick back? Did he leave? And the short answer is no, not technically. I've still maintained an active status, however I've been much less active in the last few weeks. And I have to say, it's good to be back on my bullshit. No I'm not coming back out of obscurity or anything, I'm back in the sense that I'm here to push envelopes. I'm going to be the superstar that this league needs, and I'm not going to be quiet about it. The player Nicholas Sunderbruch will go down as the greatest to every grace this league with his presence.

But why now? Why this sudden change in character? Those are good questions, and honestly the answer is that I just need a story line for season 76 to build on. I'm announcing now, I'm going to score at least 30 goals next season. I'm going to be in the top 10 in points, and Toronto is going to make the playoffs. We missed the playoffs this year, but from the ashes we will rise. I feel like with this team that Peace has built, we'll absolutely go on a run soon. We have me, we have Hextall, we have Merrick, we have Strauss, And we have 3 prospects that are capped in the minors. This next season is going to be a big one, and we're going to show the world how we play hockey in Toronto. 

Anyways that does it for this article, I hope you all have a wonderful day, and I hope that all of you stay warm and stay icey. Seacrest out.